EMCC grads see a high rate of return for their investment in EMCC.
An EMCC education rewards you in more ways than one. Our programs will challenge you intellectually, building the skills employers are looking for. You’re also more likely to see a boost to your bank account after graduating.
Consider that graduates from EMCC programs enjoy:
- An undiscounted value of $417,100 in higher earnings per graduate over a working lifetime.*
- A 4.8 benefit-cost ratio. In other words, for every dollar students invest in EMCC, in the form of out-of-pocket expenses and forgone time and money, they will receive a cumulative value of $4.80 in higher future earnings.*
An associates degree from EMCC can also impact your earning potential. Here are average annual salaries by level of education in the state of Arizona:
- Less than High School: $25,900
- HIgh School Diploma: $32,900
- Certificate: $37,100
- Associate’s degree: $42,600
*Source: Emsi. (March 2019). The Economic Value of Estrella Mountain Community College Executive Summary. Avondale, AZ: Estrella Mountain Community College.