Cashiers located in Komatke Hall
Call Cashiers at 623 935 8888 option 2 to pay by credit/debit card
Mail check payment to:
Estrella Mountain Community College
3000 N Dysart Road
Avondale, AZ 85392
Payment methods accepted:
- Check, Money Order, Cashier's Check- Make payable to EMCC
- American Express
- Discover Card
- Student Tuition Payment Plan
- 3rd Party Authorizations
- MCCCD Tuition Waivers
MCCCD Tuition Waivers: If all or part of your tuition and fees are being paid by an outside organization or agency (ex. your employer, military, government agency), EMCC must have the form of authorization (letter, card, voucher, purchase order, etc.) on file prior to your tuition and fee due date. The form of authorization must be for the current term and must explain if all or part of the fees will be paid by that source. If you are eligible for a Pell Grant, please note your authorization may be applied after all Pell Grant Funds have been exhausted. If at any time the student becomes ineligible for funding through the agency, the student is responsible for any outstanding debt on the student account.
Authorizations can be submitted to Cashiers in person, by fax to 623 935 8848 or emailed to Fiscal Services.
For any questions regarding funding authorizations, please contact Cashiers at 623 935 8888 option 2
Go to Payment Options for step by step instructions on how to make a payment.
Online Student Center
Credit/Debit Card payments accepted through Student Center at my.maricopa.edu:
- Scroll down to Finances
- Select Payment Options under Account Summary
- Use tabs at top of page to review summary, activity, charges due, payments, pending financial aid, make a payment
- Select Pay by Credit Card
- After being directed to the Touchnet Website follow the steps to make a credit card payment.