Steps for Employee:
- Employee prints tuition waiver form
- Employee completes all sections of the tuition waiver form
- Employee determines if signatures are required for accountability using A, B, C or D options below
- Employee routes tuition waiver for signatures (if applicable) and signs
- Employee takes completed and signed tuition waiver to Cashiers for processing with payment for registration and course fees
- Accountability is the employees accountable work schedule (ex: M-F 9:00 am to 6:00 pm). If the employee's class is during their hours of accountability or between 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday, the tuition waiver will require additional signature
A. Class meeting is during hours of accountability or between 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday. Following signatures and information is required on form:
- Vice President
- College President
- Written justification on why class is being taken during hours of accountability or hours listed above.
B. Class meeting IS NOT during hours of accountability or between 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday. Following signatures required on form:
C. Class meeting IS NOT during hours of accountability but is between 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday. Following signatures and information required on form:
- Copy of work schedule attached to form
D. Residential Faculty are exempt from required signature process. It is assumed that class meeting is outside hours of accountability.
- This process applies to all classes, including PED classes, in which the tuition waiver applies to
- Tuition waiver covers credit-hour or clock-hour cost only
- Payment for registration and course fees is due at time of registration and processing of the tuition waiver
- Eligibility may or may not be verified prior to the end of the drop/add period
- Separate tuition waiver forms must be completed for each college that student is attending
- Tuition waiver forms will only be honored through the semester in which the class ends
- Tuition waivers can be submitted to Cashiers in person, by fax to 623 935 8848 or emailed to Fiscal Services.