Student Records

Sending Transcripts to EMCC


High School Transcripts

If you have recently graduated from high school, please request that an official transcript be sent from your high school to Estrella Mountain Community College directly.

When you order your transcript, be sure that the "graduation" or "diploma date" will be included on the transcript or we will be unable to use it to confirm successful high school completion.

Please note: High school transcripts cannot be "walked in" by a student or parent, even if the envelope is sealed.


College Transcripts > Transferring to EMCC

If you have attended another college or university, please have your official transcripts sent to Estrella Mountain Community College directly.

In order for a transcript to be "official" it must be sent from your previous school(s) to EMCC directly.

Please Note: Official transcripts cannot be "walked in" by a student, even if the envelope is sealed.


Foreign/International Transcripts

High school and college-level courses completed outside the United States and recorded on official transcripts will be evaluated for transfer of credit, provided that the institution where the courses were taken is accredited by the ministry of education in that country. It is the student's responsibility to submit all foreign and international transcripts (high school and college) to an international transcript evaluator to be translated into English, evaluated on a course-by-course basis, and sent directly to the receiving college.  A list of acceptable International Transcript Evaluators can be found by clicking here.


Estrella Mountain Community College
Attn: Admissions & Records
3000 N. Dysart Road
Avondale, AZ 85392