How to Apply:
This is a confidential search process. To ensure full consideration, application materials should be received no later than October 30, 2019. The position will remain open until filled.
To apply go to http://www.acctsearches.org and upload your documents.
Candidates will need to have the following information or materials available to complete the application:
- A letter of application (not to exceed 5 pages) that succinctly addresses the opportunities and challenges identified in the Position Profile and demonstrates how the candidate’s experience and professional qualifications prepare them to serve as the Vice President of Academic Affairs of Estrella Mountain Community College.
- A current resume including an email address and cellular telephone number.
- A list of eight references: example, two to three supervisors, two to three direct reports and two to three faculty and/or staff members from current and former institutions.
For additional information, nominations or confidential inquiries please contact:
- Pamila Fisher, Ed.D., ACCT Search Consultant, firstname.lastname@example.org, (406) 570-0516 (mobile)
- Julie Golder, J.D., Vice President of Search Services, ACCT, email@example.com, (202) 384-5816 (mobile), 202-775-4466 (office)
*An ACCT Search*