Your Library is here to help you with your research needs, big or small, no matter when or where you need it.
- over 100,000 full text ebooks
- millions of magazine, journal and newspaper articles from dozens of databases including EBSCO, Opposing Viewpoints and JSTOR
- streaming/online video you can watch from anywhere
- library research video tutorials
To access electronic resources from off campus, you will need to know your Maricopa Enterprise ID (MEID). If you need help, please contact the Library.
By visiting Estrella Hall, you add access to:
- one-on-one research help
- thousands of books, movies and music
- computers with printing
- high speed scanner
- reservable studyrooms
- study space with outlets
We are always striving to improve our service. If you have any concerns or suggestions, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org .
During the hours that we are open, you can come to our desk in Estrella Hall or give us a call at 623 935 8191.
Whether we are open or closed, you can get help through our Ask-a-Librarian Live 24/7 Online Chat or by email to email@example.com .