At EMCC, your safety is our highest priority, which is why we are pleased to offer four ways to learn, so you can choose the option that works best for you.
As part of our college safety measures:
- Face coverings or masks are required while on campus
- Social distancing is highly recommended
- Routinely check for fever or symptoms of illness before coming to campus
- Notify their instructor or campus contact if they are not feeling well, and stay home
- Not touch their nose or mouth, and if they do, wash their hands and use hand sanitizer right away
Please note, the campus is currently open for both in-person and online student services. If you have questions or need assistance, we encourage you to visit us in-person, contact us by phone, email, or chat. We are here to help!
Are you ready to take your career, and your life, to the next level? Estrella Mountain Community College can help you get there! Follow our four-step enrollment process to start on the path toward a better future.
Create an account, apply for admission, and submit proof of identification.
Use your high school transcripts, ACT score, SAT score, GED score, or placement test.
Attend orientation, see an academic advisor, and register for classes.
Make payment arrangements and pay fees.
As an adult, you know that the world moves at a rapid pace. Responsibilities, professions, and entire industries change overnight.
While some see rapid change as an obstacle, you see it as an opportunity to be better and stronger.
We're here to help.
Whether you're recareering, getting additional certification, or securing the degree you need to move ahead, we can help you meet all of your educational and professional goals.
Visit our Flexible Learning Options for Adults page to learn more.