Welcome to Estrella Mountain Community College!
Complete your Student Admission Application - the first step toward starting your college career at Estrella Mountain Community College. You can complete your Application online HERE or visit Admissions and Registration in person, located in Komatke B.
The Student Admission Application is your first step to:
- Establish your student account or reactivate an existing account.
- Establish your residency status for an accurate tuition rate.
- Identify a program of study or degree path.
The Declaration of Citizenship or Status form is also required. Be sure to visit the Related Resources links in the box to your right to learn more about residency requirements and "lawful presence".
If you have questions, please contact Admissions & Registration at (623) 935-8888, Option #1.
- A valid photo ID is required for ALL transactions.
- Most documents cannot be accepted if they are faxed or emailed to our office.