Looking for a job?
Estrella Mountain Community College routinely seek competent, caring, qualified professionals who not only possess outstanding credentials and experience in their fields, but also have the desire to share their expertise with our campus. Available job opportunities and information on how to apply can be located at the following:
Please use the Estrella Mountain Community College webpage if you are interested in the following position types*:
- Student Workers
- Adjunct Faculty (EMCC Pool)
*These are temporary job opportunities for Estrella Mountain Community College.
Please use the https://careers.maricopa.edu/webpage if you are interested in the following position types**:
- Regular faculty
- Administrative position
- Adjunct Faculty Pool (District Wide)
- Temporary Positions (District Wide)
Maricopa Job Website District Wide Temp Pools listed below:
Administration Support/Clerical : Job ID 310393
- Administrative Specialist
- Administrative Specialist Sr.
- HR Assistant/Specialist
- Office Assistant
- Marketing/Public Relations/Media Specialist
Student Affairs/Academic Affairs/Other: Job ID 310405
- Student Services Specialist/Specialist Sr.
- Tutor/Tutor Sr.
- Peer Mentor
- Instructional services Specialist
- Lab Technician
- Box Office Assistant
- Planning and Research Coordinator
- Library Assistant/Technician/Specialist
- Procurement Specialist
- Property and Materials Technician/Specialist
- Public Safety Assistant
- Wellness and Fitness Technician/Senior
Technical: Job ID 310401
- Tech Support Technician/Specialis
- Network and Systems Specialist
Accounting & Fiscal Services: Job ID 310406
- Fiscal Tech/Tech Sr.
- Fiscal Assistant
- Fiscal Specialist/Specialist Sr.
Custodial & Maintenance: Job ID 31040
- Custodian/Custodian Sr.
- Groundskeeper/Groundskeeper Sr.
- Maintenance Operations Tech/Specialist
- HVAC/Painter/Plumber/Carpenter/Electrician and/or related
Professional: Job ID 310408
- Professional level staff, would include approved Exempt- level positions such as Accountant, HR Supervisor, Project Supervisor, Student Services Analyst/Senior, Instructional Services Coord, Sr., etc.
Non Credit Instructors: Job ID 310444
Work Study: 310454
**The Maricopa Community Colleges District employment page contains full-time job opportunities.
Periodically, check back for updated job postings.