In support of EMCC and Business Services mission, Human Resources will act as a learning resource for its diverse community. We are dedicated to promoting a dynamic team of knowledgeable professionals who impact and inspire positive and equitable human relations throughout the organization. As a department, we will ensure the tradition of excellence in teaching and learning at Estrella Mountain Community College by facilitating recruitment, employment, development, compensation, and retention of a talented and diverse workforce.
Have a Question? Ask us by email or by calling EMCC Human Resources Hotline at 623-935-8817. We will respond within 24 hours!
HCM Open Lab- May 4, 2016
Your EMCC HR team will be hosting an open lab Wednesday, May 4th to help you navigate HCM and answer any questions you may have such as:
- Time and Labor
- Absence Management
- Creating summer schedule for employees
- Creating delegation
The lab will be held in our HR conference room (Kom A 146). Please stop by any time between 9am-12pm. No appointment necessary. Your EMCC HR team will be standing by to assist you!
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com or call our HR hotline at 623-935-8817
For Pay Period 4/23/2016 - 5/06/2016
Absence Management Deadline (Times are Subject to Change)
Employee deadline: Thursday, May 5th at Midnight
Supervisor deadline: Friday, May 6th at Noon
Time and Labor Deadline (Times are Subject to Change)
Employee deadline: Friday, May 6th at Midnight
Supervisor deadline: Monday, May 9th at 10pm
For Employees, this includes:
- Exempt/salaried employees (CEC, MAT & Faculty) only need to report exception time using absence management, no Regular earnings - do not “Apply Schedule” in your timesheet
- Non-exempt employees (PSA, M&O, College Safety, Crafts, OYOs and OSOs) entries of worked time for the period & any time off in absence management
- Punch/Webclock employees (Temporary, Students & Work Study) keep punching in/out as worked time
For Supervisors, this includes:
- Entering worked time/schedule or leave usage for employees who missed the deadline
- Approve all schedules and leave usage for employees
- Enter Begin Date 4/23/2016 in Approve Payable Time to pull all hours for approval
After ALL deadlines have passed, you will NOT be able to make ANY changes to Time and Labor for the pay period above.
Please remember to correct all missing and 1 minute punches
Click here for the Employee/Supervisor Deadlines Calendar
Reminder For Supervisors!
Supervisors must update the work schedules for their classified employees (i.e. non-exempt & exempt) prior to May 12. Please use effective date 5/14/2016 (the beginning of Week 2 of the pay period).
Each full-time employee’s work schedule must be updated to reflect the summer hours that your college has chosen and the actual schedule that each employee will work.
Please follow the step by step instructions for Assigning a Work Schedule. Please refer to these instructions for assistance and contact your college HR Manager with any questions you may have about this process.
HCM Project Information
Please click here for more HCM Project information.