In support of EMCC and Business Services mission, Human Resources will act as a learning resource for its diverse community. We are dedicated to promoting a dynamic team of knowledgeable professionals who impact and inspire positive and equitable human relations throughout the organization. As a department, we will ensure the tradition of excellence in teaching and learning at Estrella Mountain Community College by facilitating recruitment, employment, development, compensation, and retention of a talented and diverse workforce.
Have a Question? Ask us by email or by calling EMCC Human Resources Hotline at 623-935-8817. We will respond within 24 hours!
2016 Year End Reminders:
Payroll 2016 Year End Reminders
2016 W-2's will only be mailed for those who do not opt in to receive their W-2 electronically or no longer have access to HCM Self Service. They will be sent from the District Office by January 31st, 2017.
Please verify/update your address via HCM:
Nav Bar>Navigator>Self Service>Personal Information>Personal Details
Please note if you opted in last year, then you DO NOT need to opt in again this year. If you wish to receive a paper W2 and had previously opted in, then you will need to "opt out". Otherwise, once you opt in you will continue to receive your W2 electronically until you opt out.
Payroll does not have access to opt you in/out of receiving your W-2 electronically. If you are not sure of your status, please log into HCM to the W-2/W-2 Consent screen to verify.
To opt in for your electronic W-2, please follow this navigation:
Nav Bar>Navigator>Self Service>Payroll and Compensation>W-2/W-2 Consent
For Pay Period 12/31/2016 - 01/13/2017
Absence Management Deadline (Times are Subject to Change)
Employee deadline: Thursday, January 12th at Midnight
Supervisor deadline: Friday, January 13th at Noon
Time and Labor Deadline (Times are Subject to Change)
Employee deadline: Friday, January 13th at 10:00am
Supervisor deadline: Friday, January 13th at 10:00pm
For Employees, this includes:
- Exempt/salaried employees only need to report exception time using absence management, no Regular earnings - DO NOT “Apply Schedule” in your timesheet
- DO NOT enter "worked" hours in any future pay periods, only for the current pay period (absences are OK)
- Non-exempt employees entries of worked time for the period & any time off in absence management
- Punch/Webclock employees (Temporary, Students & Work Study) keep punching in/out as worked time
For Supervisors, this includes:
- Entering worked time/schedule or leave usage for employees who missed the deadline
- Approve all schedules and leave usage for employees
- Enter Begin Date 12/31/2016 in Approve Payable Time to pull all hours for approval:
- Main Menu > MSS > Time Management > Approve Time and Exceptions > Payable Time to pull all hours for approval
After ALL deadlines have passed, you will NOT be able to make ANY changes to Time and Labor for the pay period above. Please contact your Payroll Specialist with any changes/corrections.
Please remember to correct all missing and 1 minute punches
Click here for the Employee/Supervisor Deadlines Calendar
If you need to fill out a district form (such as Department Table Change, Corrective Action, Adjunct Faculty Course Overload, etc) please click here
HCM Project Information
Please click here for more HCM Project information.