The Multimedia Technologies Institute provides you with enrichment experiences as you pursue your certificate or transfer to a bachelor’s degree program.
By participating in the Multimedia Technologies Institute, you will have hands-on learning opportunities that mirror what you'll find in the multimedia, Web design and development, and desktop publishing industries. You’ll gain experience with professional methods, the leading industry software and tools, and other real-world preparations to help you enter the workforce.
Through the Multimedia Technologies Institute, you will have the opportunity to meet, interact with, and share ideas with like-minded students.
Multimedia Technologies Institute Programs:
Associate of Applied Science (AAS)
- Web and Graphic Design - in conjunction with NAU, 90/30 B.S. degree in Interdisciplinary Studies with a specialization in Technology Management
Certificate of Completion (CCL)
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Flash
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Adobe Premiere Pro
Click here to visit our Multimedia Technologies Institute pages.
Multimedia Open Lab
The Multimedia Technologies Institute holds an open lab in Estrella Hall, Room S251. The lab is monitored by Dr. Akuna (contact Dr. Akuna at email@example.com), and lab technician Lina Luna (contact Lina at firstname.lastname@example.org), who offers multimedia knowledge and project assistance to all Multimedia students.
Beginning Monday October 19th, 2015 Lab Hours will be as follows:
- Monday & Wednesday from 1:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday & Thursday from 11:15 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. and from 2:15 p.m. to 6:15 p.m.
- Friday from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m
- Saturday from 9 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (Self-study only)