Welcome to Admissions
Welcome to Estrella Mountain Community College!
Complete your Student Information Form (SIF) - the first step toward starting your college career at Estrella Mountain Community College. You can complete your SIF online at my.maricopa.edu or visit Admissions and Registration, located in Komatke B.
The Student Information Form ("SIF") is your admissions application and is the first step to:
- Establish your student account or reactivate an existing account
- Establish your residency status for an accurate tuition rate
- Identify a program of study or degree path
The Declaration of Citizenship or Status form is also required. Be sure to visit the Related Resources links in the box to your right to learn more about residency requirements and "lawful presence".
If you have questions, please contact Admissions & Registration at (623) 935-8888, Option #1.
- A valid photo ID is required for ALL transactions.
- Most documents cannot be accepted if they are faxed or emailed to our office.
SPRING 2016 - OPEN ENROLLMENT
Open enrollment for the Spring 2016 semester begins October 12, 2015.
The Spring 2016 term begins January 16, 2016 and ends May 13, 2016.