Welcome to the EMCC Veterans Center
The Estrella Mountain Community College Veterans Center is Veteran Friendly and has proudly served Arizona Veterans and their dependents for over 10 years. Our primary intention is to provide comprehensive "one-stop" service to Veterans seeking academic support including: assistance with class registration, degree planning, financial benefit requests, registering for classes, tuition deferment options, providing book deferment, and many additional services necessary in support of one’s overall educational pursuits.
A college education is one of the most important investments you can make in your future. Estrella Mountain Community College is committed to helping you bridge the gap between your personal resources and the cost of attending college. Many programs in addition to your Veterans Benefits are available, including scholarships, loans, grants, and work study.
Estrella Mountain Community College will certify Veterans and dependents for the following programs:
- Post 9/11 GI Bill (Chapter 33) & Transferability of Educational Benefits (TOE)
- Montgomery GI Bill (Chapter 30)
- Survivors and Dependents Educational Assistance Program (Chapter 35)
- Veterans Vocational Rehabilitation (Chapter 31)
- Montgomery GI Bill-Selective Reserve (Chapter 1606)
- Reserve Education Assistance Program (REAP) (Chapter 1607)
- Veterans Retraining Assistance Program (VRAP - will discontinue effective 3/31/2014)
Estrella Mountain Veteran Center partners with the Cashier office to provide service for the following programs:
- Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts (MyCaa Grade Administration)
- GoArmyEd (TA Grade Administration)
- Tuition Assistance (Grade Administration)