Regions restaurant opens for Spring 2015 semester on Thursday, February 5th. The public community are invited and welcome! Lunch only.
* First 7 weeks, February 5th - March 6th 2015- Serving on Thursday's and Friday's
* Second 7 weeks, April 2nd - May 7th 2015- Serving Thursday's and Friday's
* On Thursday's a three-course meal includes soup or salad, entree and dessert, plus choice of iced tea, water, or coffee on Friday's there is Buffet service $11.00 includes tax
* Service begins at 11:30 a.m. with last seating at Noon
* Reservations are required, and can be made by phone 623-935-8396 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Regions is a college-operated restaurant. Students in the EMCC Culinary Studies program prepare all of the food as a part of their education. Our mission is to provide a well-rounded education that will give students the skills and experience needed to obtain a position in a professional kitchen, and prepare them for career potential. Students are exposed to American and International Cuisine, Baking and Pastry Arts. All revenues from Regions Restaurant are invested directly back into the program.