Regions restaurant opens for Spring 2014 semester on Wednesday, January 20. The public community are invited and welcome! Lunch only.
* First 7 weeks, January 20 - February 28, 2014 - Serving Wednesdays and Fridays
* Second 7 weeks, March 27 - May 1, 2014- Serving Thursdays and Fridays
* Three-course meal includes soup or salad, entree and dessert, plus choice of iced tea, water, or coffee
$11.00 includes tax
* Service begins at 11:30 a.m. with last seating at noon
* Reservations are required, and can be made by phone 623-935-8396 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Regions is a college-operated restaurant. Students in the EMCC Culinary Studies program prepare all of the food as a part of their education. Our mission is to provide a well-rounded education that will give students the skills and experience needed to obtain a position in a professional kitchen, and prepare them for career potential. Students are exposed to American and International Cuisine, Baking and Pastry Arts. All revenues from Regions Restaurant are invested directly back into the program.