Welcome to the Computer Commons!
Located in Estrella Hall North, the Computer Commons Lab provides an open computing environment for students. We have 200 desktop computers and 35 seats where you can plug your own computer. Knowledgeable Computer Lab Technicians and Learning Facilitators will assist you with:
- Logging in and password resetting for Maricopa Systems
- Technology literacy to complete college course work
- Technical assistance by phone and email for online and hybrid courses
- Reserving Study Rooms
- Use of multimedia equipment
- Workshops by appointment on Canvas and basics use of Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Prezi: Please call 623-935-8187 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
- Technical support with MyCompLab, MyMathLab, MyWritingLab and other software installed on EMCC network
- Drop-in, email or phone help with CIS and BPC course assignments. Call 623-935-8150 or send your questions to email@example.com
- One-on-one tutoring (one hour/twice per week) for CIS/BPC courses is available in the Computer Commons: please call 623-935-8150 24 hrs in advance to request and schedule a tutoring appointment.
- Troubleshooting wireless connection
Please contact Rodica Heinz, Director of Computer Commons and Academic Success Center/Tutoring, in regards to academic support services.