Welcome to the Computer Commons!
Located in Estrella Hall North, the Computer Commons Lab provides an open computing environment for students. We have 200 desktop computers and 35 seats where you can plug your own computer. Knowledgeable Computer Lab Technicians and Learning Facilitators will assist you with:
Logging in and password resetting for Maricopa Systems
- Technical assisstance with the use of computers and EMCC selected software to complete course assignments
- Drop-in, email or phone help with CIS and BPC course assignments. Call 623-935-8150 or send your questions to email@example.com
- One-on-one tutoring (one hour/twice per week) for CIS/BPC courses is available in the Computer Commons: please call 623-935-8150 to request and schedule a tutoring appointment.
- Workshops by appointment on Canvas and basics use of Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Prezi: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request an appointment.
- Printing and scanning
- Reserving Study Rooms
- Use of multimedia equipment
- Troubleshooting wireless connection
To access Wimba for your online courses, please use this link:
Please contact Rodica Heinz, Director of Computer Commons and Academic Success Center/Tutoring, in regards to academic support services.