Welcome to the Computer Commons!
Located in Estrella Hall North, the Computer Commons Lab provides an open computing environment for students. Knowledgeable Computer Lab Technicians and Learning Facilitors will assist you with:
- Completing assignments in Canvas
- Logging in and password resetting
- Troubleshooting wireless connection
- Reserving Study Rooms
- Use of multimedia equipment
- Workshops by appointment on Canvas and basics use of Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Prezi: Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
- Technical assistance by phone and email for online and hybrid courses
- Technical support with MyCompLab, MyMathLab, MyWritingLab, MyITLab and other software installed on EMCC network
- Drop-in, email or phone help with CIS and BPC assignments. Call 623-935-8150 or send your questions to email@example.com
- One-on-one tutoring (one hour/twice per week) for CIS/BPC courses is available in the Computer Commons: please call 623-935-8150 24 hrs in advance to request and schedule a tutoring appointment.
Please contact Rodica Heinz, Director of Computer Commons and Academic Success Center/Tutoring, in regards to academic support services.