If you don't have a computer, the computers in the Computer Commons are available for your use.
To be a successful online learner, you must have access to a minimum of:
- a reliable computer
- the Internet
- Microsoft Office software (2010 or higher), including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Canvas, works best with:
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Windows 7 Operating System.
- Windows operating system (7, Vista, XP)
- Internet Browser: Firefox 4 or higher, Google Chrome
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Pentium/AMD/Athlon processor 1.0Ghz or higher
- 512 MB RAM - 1 Gig preferred
- 100 MB of free disk space (to install a browser if necessary, plus additional space for other programs if applicable)
- High-speed Internet connection
- Printer (laser or inkjet)
- CD-ROM (required for some courses)
- Flash Drive
Your instructor is not the technology support staff.
Questions and problems concerning technology, computers, Canvas, software, etc. must be directed to the Information Commons in Estrella Hall: 623-935-8150.