The faculty and staff of the mathematics division provide learning opportunities for student success and enable and encourage students to:
- develop scientific and mathematical skills and knowledge;
- work collaboratively and actively participate in their learning;
- think critically and develop problem solving skills;
- work within the framework of the nature of science to investigate the natural world;
- communicate mathematically and scientifically
The Division of Mathematics offers various courses ranging from Intermediate Algebra through Differential Equations.
. Math (MAT)