Note: There will be limited services offered on December 7th, 2018 due to system upgrades.
Advisement Department Mission:
The mission of the advisement department is to be dedicated and committed to inspiring student success. Advising engages in an intentional and collaborative partnership with students to empower self-sufficient learning in pursuit of educational and career goals.
Estrella Mountain’s academic advisors are here to provide the support you need to be successful. Our advisors will assist you in creating, reviewing and re-evaluating your educational and life goals, while serving as a resource for information on college policies and procedures, degree requirements, and university transfer. It is essential that you be an active participant in planning your education. The ultimate responsibility for making decisions about life goals and educational plans rests with you.
What can an advisor help me with?
- Assist in the development of an educational plan which reflects both short and long-term goals
- Interpret placement test scores for appropriate course selection
- Provide an unofficial transcript evaluation
- Assist with selection and sequencing of classes
- Provide college resource and support service information
- Provide a graduation review for the desired degree or certificate program