Business, Entrepreneurialism, and Management Club
The purpose of this organization is:
1. To stimulate student interest in business majors.
2. To provide an opportunity for members to develop leadership skills.
3. To build student confidence and competence to interact with professionals at all levels.
4. To identify and promote career opportunities in business and related fields (e.g.
5. To sponsor guest speakers who address business related issues that include, but are not
limited to, business success, business start ups, business strategy and green business.