Maricopa Emergency Management System Alert

Access to Maricopa Community Colleges' critical operating systems have been restored: If you haven't already reset your password, please do so now.

COVID-19 Update: The EMCC campus is open to EMCC employees, students attending on-campus classes, or those with an appointment. All student support services are available online. Students are encouraged to contact their instructors for additional information.

Forms for Certification

Veterans' Graduation sash
Veterans Graduation sash

Below, you will find the most common required VA Education Benefits forms.

Use the Veterans Services Document Upload Form to submit all of your required forms, including your DD-214, Certification of Eligibility, and any unofficial prior college transcripts.

If you have questions or need help navigating your educational opportunities at EMCC, contact the Veterans Services Center:

Request for Benefits Form: This form needs to be completed and turned in to the Veterans Services Center after you enroll EVERY SEMESTER.

Veterans Standards: This form needs to be completed only once upon your initial certification with the Veterans Services Center.

Enrollment Change Notification: This form must be completed when you have made class schedule changes after completing the initial Request for Benefits form.

Request For Approval of Dual Program/Certificate: The Dual Program form should be completed if you are concurrently completing multiple unrelated programs. The form is required to justify how these two programs can help you achieve a single career goal. For example, you can be pursuing an AAS in Dental Office Management and a CCL in Accounting because your career goal is to do bookkeeping in a dental facility.

Veteran Educational Benefits Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeal: If you have been on academic probation for two semesters, you will need to complete a Veterans SAP Appeal for you to be able to use your VA Education Benefits for a third semester.

Updating your program of study or place of training: Any time you change your program of study or place of training (change schools), you must update with the Department of Veterans Affairs. Follow the prompts under "How do I apply" by clicking on “Find your education benefits form.”