1. Submit a complete application packet, which includes the following:
- ACE program application
- College admissions application
- Two (2) completed recommendation forms
- Personal essay
- Education and record release form
- Statement of commitment form
- Unofficial high school transcripts
- Proof of age (under 18) – Provide a government-issued photo ID online or in person at Admissions and Records
- Proof of residency – Provide documentation verifying your citizenship and residency status online or in person at Admissions and Records
2. Your completed application will be evaluated based on the selection criteria.
3. You will be notified on the status of your application by March of your sophomore year.
4. If you are accepted into the ACE program, you will receive the ACE Program scholarship. Accepted students must attend the ACE Family (Student/Parent) Orientation and students must attend the New Student Orientation and Summer Kick-Off event.