Thank you for your interest in learning more about the Dual Enrollment program at Estrella Mountain Community College (EMCC). The Dual Enrollment Program provides an opportunity for qualified high school students to enroll in college courses at high school campuses from qualified instructors. Students earn both high school and college credit. The number and type of Dual Enrollment courses vary by high school. Placement testing is required for some courses. In most cases registration is coordinated on the high school campus. Students must pay tuition, but tuition assistance is available on a limited basis.
- Pass your high school class and earn college credit too
- Save money on tuition and books
- Save time and finish college faster
- Eligible students may qualify for tuition grants
- No extra end-of-the-year tests with additional expenses
- Classes taught by college-qualified teachers
- Access to EMCC campus, clubs and resources
- Transfer after graduation to finish your degree at EMCC or university
To Get Started
1. Apply for Admissions to EMCC. Scan QR Code for step by step instructions.
2. Talk your high school counselor and inquire about Dual Enrollment.
Austin Shepard - (623) 935- 8443
Felipa Castillo - (623) 935-8830