Thank you for your interest in learning more about the Dual Enrollment program at Estrella Mountain Community College (EMCC). The Dual Enrollment program provides an opportunity for qualified high school students to enroll in college courses taught by qualified instructors at high school campuses. Through the Dual Enrollment program, students earn both high school and college credit.
The number and type of Dual Enrollment courses vary by high school, and placement testing is required for some courses. In most cases, registration is coordinated on the high school campus. Students must pay tuition, but tuition assistance is available on a limited basis.
- Pass your high school class and earn college credit
- Save money on tuition and books
- Save time and finish college faster
- Eligible students may qualify for tuition grants
- No extra end-of-the-year tests with additional expenses
- Classes taught by college-qualified teachers
- Access to EMCC campuses, clubs, and resources
- Transfer after graduation to finish your degree at EMCC or one of over 40 transfer partners
To Get Started
We have developed a step-by-step guide to help you through the enrollment process. Visit our Dual Enrollment Admission Steps page to begin the admission process. You should also talk to your high school counselor about which Dual Enrollment classes are offered at your high school.