Are you a motivated student looking for an internship opportunity?
Internships are a great way to...
- Gain professional skills and self-confidence
- Test out a career field
- Build your resume
- Gather insight into a particular industry or organizational culture
- Establish connections and build a network of contacts
If you are currently a student at Estrella Mountain Community College and would like to pursue an internship click here.
Are you a company interested in mentoring an intern?
An internship program can...
- Bring a new perspective to your company
- Act as a cost-effective way to recruit and evaluate potential employees
- Allow your company to contribute its expertise to the educational enterprise
If you are a company searching to fill an internship click here. Every company working with EMCC on an internship needs to complete an Experiential Education Partnership Agreement (EEPA) form and submit a Certificate of Insurance (COI) before the student begins. Please contact the Internship Coordinator for forms and assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.