Are you a motivated student looking for an internship opportunity?
Internships are a great way to...
- Gain professional skills and self-confidence
- Test out a career field
- Build your resume
- Gather insight into a particular industry or organizational culture
- Establish connections and build a network of contacts
If you are currently a student at Estrella Mountain Community College and would like to pursue an internship click here.
Are you a company interested in mentoring an intern?
An internship program can...
- Bring a new perspective to your company
- Act as a cost effective way to recruit and evaluate potential employees
- Allow your company to contribute their expertise to the educational enterprise
If you are company searching to fill an internship click here. Every company working with EMCC on an internship will need to fill out the Experiential Education Partnership Agreement (EEPA) form before the student begins. See "Downloads" above.