Dual Enrollment is an agreement between participating high school districts, Estrella Mountain Community College and the Maricopa Community College District. High school teachers interested in teaching Dual Enrollment courses must provide information for evaluation, before a course will be available at the high school. The appropriate department chair for the discipline to be taught will need: an instructor packet, a copy of the instruction materials, unofficial transcripts, and syllabus for the course to be taught.
Dual Enrollment Instructor Semester Checklist
- Visit estrellamountain.edu/students/dual-enrollent
- Complete EDU 250 module (Must complete module by the end of first semester; necessary only once)
- Find our testing + registration dates
- Promote Dual Enrollment opportunity with students
- Best practice - Verify roster in Faculty Center
- Submit grades in Faculty Center (Grade change request)