The college catalog contains information concerning the programs offered at Estrella Mountain Community College. You can search the course bank, review tuition and fees, academic policies, and student resources. You can also connect with EMCC during the campus closure.
You will find information about academic programs by visiting the Fields of Interest available at Degrees and Certificates. Simply select a Field of Interest to explore the degree and certificate options available in your chosen field. If you are looking for currently available courses see the class schedule.
As a learning college, EMCC believes learning occurs anywhere anyplace, and anytime. Everything you encounter at the college is by design.
- College buildings are structured to facilitate learning
- Faculty utilize active learning strategies to foster critical thinking
- Support services are free to ensure students are successful
- Events and activities are hosted on campus to cultivate learning connections
EMCC employees truly want students to be successful in both their education and their lives. With opportunities embedded everywhere, students can ensure they are successful by:
- Identifying a goal. Who do you want to become? What do you want to do? Find your path using the many resources EMCC has to offer, free of charge.
- Putting your plan into action. Attend college events and engage with campus resources to advance your success: tutoring, academic advising, Honors program, Career and Transfer Center, student organizations and clubs, the Maricopa Student Research Conference, and the Success Fair are just a few recommendations.
By becoming an active participant in your learning journey, you are able to pursue positive and enriching opportunities that can change your life.