We provide exceptional and creative learning experiences that prepare all learners to achieve their dreams and transform their lives.
Estrella Mountain is an innovative higher learning organization responding to the diverse needs of West Valley communities. Learners have an opportunity to successfully accomplish their educational and personal goals through the following college purposes:
- Developmental Education
- General Education
- Transfer Education
- Learner Support Services
- Workforce Development
- Community Education
- Civic Responsibility
- Global Engagement
Building the academic foundation and providing learning support to prepare learners for collegiate success.
Expanding educational experiences for all learners while fostering core academic abilities.
Offering transfer courses and programs that enable learners to achieve success at their institution of choice.
Learner Support Services
Supporting learners through exceptional educational services, programs and guidance.
Responding to the community's dynamic workforce needs by establishing partnerships and creating relevant programs of study, training and services.
Providing learning experiences that enhance the knowledge, skills and abilities of life-long learners.
Creating opportunities and partnerships that provide a framework for learners to act responsibly in society.
Engaging learners in the discovery, contribution and creation of local solutions in response to global issues.
Our Service Strategy reminds us that
Your Success is Our Success
We value learning and engagement through:
- Being accountable to fulfill goals, objectives and responsibilities.
- Being truthful, respectful, sincere, and responsible in your interactions with others.
- Considering the contributions and worldviews of others.
- Promoting an inclusive campus culture that supports social awareness.
- Committing to comprehensive inter-cultural learning and awareness.
- Growing partnerships and building relationships that enhance the learning environment.
- Practicing communication methods that engage all learners.
- Committing to the continued exploration and development of successful learning practices.
- Encouraging creativity and professional exploration within our community of learners.
- Understanding how our actions impact the local and global community.
- Reducing negative effects on the environment through proactive and sustainable practices.
- Applying practices that encourage environmental, economic and social responsibility.