If your accommodations are already in place and you just want to request them for the upcoming semester, you can do so using DRS CONNECT.
- Click the DRS CONNECT button on the right hand side of the screen.
- Login in using your MEID and password (the same password you use for email and everything else).
- Scroll down and you will see your classes listed.
- Check off the classes you would like accommodations for.
- Click "Step 2- Continue to Customize Your Accommodations"
- From here choose which accommodations you'd like for each class. For example, will you need a notetaker for all of your classes or just for one? On this screen you can make those decisions and request exactly what you will need.
- Once you've decided, submit your accommodations for approval.
A notification will be sent to the DRS Staff, they will approve your accommodations and send all the necessary information on to your Instructors.
If you need any Assistive Technology such as a Smartpen or recorder, please stop by the office to pick them up.
If you need a textbook in an e-text format, please stop by the office and bring a copy of the textbook or proof of purchase (such as a receipt).