ROAR online registration is now closed and will reopen the first week of March 2020.
In the interim, you may request to complete ROAR online. To request the ROAR online access or for any additional questions/concerns, please email: email@example.com
In an effort to improve student success, all new students interested in completing a degree or transferring to a university are required to attend a ROAR session.
This session will be your first advisement session to help you prepare for your first semester of classes. You will not need to meet with another advisor once this session is completed.
Children are not permitted in the sessions and should not be left unsupervised on campus.
The purpose of the Required Orientation, Advisement, and Registration session is to help you learn about resources available to help maximize your potential and successfully manage your college experience! ROAR is an opportunity for you to learn about campus resources, introduce you to your student success team, meet fellow students, and register for classes.
Please bring with you all of the following items to your orientation:
- a picture I.D.
- know your MEID number (Generally starts with the first 3 letters of your first name plus 7 digits, Example: AAA1234567) AND password.
- Water and comfortable shoes for the tour.
To properly advise you for your first semester, it is required that you upload or turn in at least one of the following PRIOR to attending ROAR:
- High School transcript with an unweighted GPA of 2.6 or higher (at least 2 years of high school completed, and no more than 10 years out of high school) OR
- A copy of your Accuplacer placement testing results OR
- A copy of your ACT results (18 or higher and scores are valid for 5 years) OR
- A copy of your GED results (165 or higher and tests are valid when taken during or after 2014)
If you have any questions leading up to ROAR, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Friendly Reminder: If you are more than ten minutes late, you will need to attend another session. Only students can attend ROAR. If your family, friends, and support team have questions, please direct them to: email@example.com
Seating is limited to the first 150 students, so please sign up as soon as possible.
*If you are unable to attend any of the sessions please contact the EMC ROAR staff to discuss other options to complete this required session: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email us (email@example.com) if you have any questions, concerns, or accommodation requests. Thank you!!