Interested in our program? Please visit Maricopa Community Colleges' MaricopaNursing section! In this section, you will learn about...
- The Traditional (RN) and Concurrent Enrollment Programs (CEP).
- The steps to apply to a program.
- Where and when you should take the HESI A2.
- Health and safety requirements.
- Where to send previous college and high school transcripts.
- What happens when you apply to a program.
- Advanced Placement and other Nursing program options in the Maricopa Community Colleges.
Nursing Information Sessions
- Students interested in our Nursing program are required to attend a Nursing information session, which will provide in-depth information, enrollment guidance and academic advising.
- Topics include information regarding the traditional non-CEP and the Concurrent Enrollment Program (CEP).
- After attending a session, please schedule a meeting with the Nursing Coordinator for individual guidance.
Click on the sessions below to learn about our Nursing pathways!
Submitting a CEP application?
For CEP deadlines and application please visit: https://www.maricopa.edu/degrees-certificates/healthcare-education/maricopa-nursing/cep
By appointment: Available only to students who have attended an EMCC Nursing information session and to current nursing students.
- To schedule an appointment call 623-935-8610 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Slots fill up on a first come, first served basis, so you'll want to arrive much earlier than closing time.