Starting April 22nd students interested in an EMCC Nursing program will be required to sign up for the Nursing information session. See "Nursing Information Sessions" PDF for earlier dates.
Nursing Information Sessions
- Students interested in our Nursing program are required to attend a Nursing information session, which will provide in-depth information, enrollment guidance and academic advising.
- Topics include information regarding the traditional non-CEP and Concurrent Enrollment Program (CEP).
- Students must show up on time (10-15 minutes early is preferred) in order to attend.
- After attending a session, please schedule a meeting with the Nursing Coordinator for individual guidance.
Sign up for a session here!
By appointment: Available only to students who have attended an EMCC Nursing information session and to current nursing students.
- To schedule an appointment call 623-935-8610 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to limited appointment and walk-in advisement time from May 20th– 30th, we will host a Nursing group advisement session on June 3rd.
Register for this session HERE!
For more information about all nursing program options in the Maricopa College District, please review the Maricopa Nursing website.