Nursing Information Sessions
- Students interested in our Nursing program are required to attend a Nursing information session, which will provide in-depth information, enrollment guidance and academic advising.
- Topics include information regarding the traditional non-CEP and Concurrent Enrollment Program (CEP).
- Students must show up on time (10-15 minutes early is preferred) in order to attend.
- After attending a session, please schedule a meeting with the Nursing Coordinator for individual guidance.
All August sessions are full.
To see available sessions in September and to sign up CLICK HERE.
***We will not hold pre-Nursing sessions in October and part of November.***
- Educational Plan
We will design an individualized educational plan that works for you. This will help identify the prerequisite classes you have completed, the ones you still need, and when you can take them.
- Application ready
If you are submitting a CEP or MaricopaNursing application this December, this workshop is for YOU! We will fill out applications and make sure you have all documents ready (as if you were applying). So when December comes, your application will be an easy submission! To sign up CLICK HERE.
NOTE: These workshops are for students who have either attended a pre-Nursing information session, completed CHM 130 or BIO 201.
Students will be expected to understand the Nursing pathways and their requirements.
By appointment: Available only to students who have attended an EMCC Nursing information session and to current nursing students.
- To schedule an appointment call 623-935-8610 or email email@example.com.
Walk-ins: For students with general questions about our Nursing Program pathways.
- Tuesdays from 9am -11:30am and 2:00pm – 4:00pm.
- Walk in advising is for quick 15 minute questions.
- Slots fill up on a first come, first serve basis, so you'll want to arrive much earlier than closing time.
For more information about all nursing program options in the Maricopa College District, please review the Maricopa Nursing website.