Interested in our program? Please visit Maricopa Community Colleges' MaricopaNursing section! In this section, you will learn about...
- The Traditional (RN) and Concurrent Enrollment Programs (CEP).
- The steps to apply to a program.
- Where and when you should take the HESI A2.
- Health and safety requirements.
- Where to send previous college and high school transcripts.
- What happens when you apply to a program.
- Advanced Placement and other Nursing program options in the Maricopa Community Colleges.
Something New Is Coming….
To all students who are currently preparing to apply for the MaricopaNursing RN program – please be aware that all applications submitted on and after December 23, 2021, will require the completion of a Nurse Assistant (NA) course as a requirement for application. Students currently on the waitlist and those submitting applications prior to December 23, 2021 are NOT required to complete this requirement; however, due to the value of acquiring basic healthcare skills and concepts that are taught in NA programs, all applicants are strongly encouraged to consider completion of a NA course before beginning a MaricopaNursing program. Successful completion of a NA course is the requirement and certification and/or licensure while strongly encouraged, is not required to submit your MaricopaNursing application.
The next Concurrent Enrollment Program (CEP) application intake period will begin on December 1, 2021. A student must have an application in the MaricopaNursing database to submit a CEP application. If a person has his/her/their MaricopaNursing application in the database PRIOR to Dec. 23, 2021, and submits a CEP application at any time during the CEP intake period of December 1, 2021 through January 31, 2022, he/she/they will notbe required to have completed a NA course as the MaricopaNursing application was placed prior to the NA requirement deadline of December 23, 2021.
Nursing Information Sessions
- Students interested in our Nursing program are required to attend a virtual Nursing information session (link below), which will provide in-depth information, enrollment guidance, and academic advising.
- Topics include information regarding the traditional non-CEP and the Concurrent Enrollment Program (CEP).
- After attending a session, please schedule a meeting with the Nursing Coordinator for individual guidance.
Click on the sessions below to learn about our Nursing pathways!
Submitting a CEP application?
For CEP deadlines and application please visit: https://www.maricopa.edu/degrees-certificates/healthcare-education/maricopa-nursing/cep
By appointment: Available only to students who have attended an EMCC Nursing information session and to current nursing students.
- To schedule an appointment call 623-935-8610 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Slots fill up on a first come, first served basis, so you'll want to arrive much earlier than closing time.