MaricopaNursing at EMCC
Interested in our program? Please visit www.nursing.maricopa.edu! On this website, you will learn about...
- The Traditional (RN) and Concurrent Enrollment Programs (CEP).
- The steps to apply to a program.
- Where and when you should take the HESI A2.
- Health and safety requirements.
- Where to send previous college and high school transcripts.
- What happens when you apply to a program.
- Advanced Placement and other Nursing program options in the Maricopa Community Colleges.
Nursing Information Sessions
- Students interested in our Nursing program are required to attend a Nursing information session, which will provide in-depth information, enrollment guidance and academic advising.
- Topics include information regarding the traditional non-CEP and the Concurrent Enrollment Program (CEP).
- Students must arrive on time (10-15 minutes early is preferred) in order to attend.
- After attending a session, please schedule a meeting with the Nursing Coordinator for individual guidance.
Sign up for an information session here.
Submitting a CEP application?
CEP/BSN Concurrent Bachelor of Nursing Program Application Deadline: December 2, 2019 - January 31, 2020 (Monday - Friday, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.)
Drop off your completed application at a designated drop box, located at the Ocotillo Faculty Offices. There is no appointment needed to submit your application. Simply fill out the CEP Application Checklist, attach it to your application and drop it off in the locked drop box.
By appointment: Available only to students who have attended an EMCC Nursing information session and to current nursing students.
- To schedule an appointment call 623-935-8610 or email email@example.com.
Walk-in: For students with general questions about our Nursing Program pathways. Walk-in advising is for quick, 15-minute questions.
- Wednesdays from 9:00 a.m. -11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Slots fill up on a first come, first served basis, so you'll want to arrive much earlier than closing time.