MaricopaNursing at EMCC
Interested in our program? Please visit www.nursing.maricopa.edu! On this website, you will learn about...
- The Traditional (RN) and Concurrent Enrollment Programs (CEP).
- The steps to apply to a program.
- Where and when you should take the HESI A2.
- Health and safety requirements.
- Where to send previous college and high school transcripts.
- What happens when you apply to a program.
- Advanced Placement and other Nursing program options in the Maricopa Community Colleges.
Nursing Information Sessions
- Students interested in our Nursing program are required to attend a Nursing information session, which will provide in-depth information, enrollment guidance and academic advising.
- Topics include information regarding the traditional non-CEP and Concurrent Enrollment Program (CEP).
- Students must show up on time (10-15 minutes early is preferred) in order to attend.
- After attending a session, please schedule a meeting with the Nursing Coordinator for individual guidance.
September sessions are full.
***We will not hold pre-Nursing sessions in October and part of November.***
Stay-tuned for sessions in late November and December!
By appointment: Available only to students who have attended an EMCC Nursing information session and to current nursing students.
- To schedule an appointment call 623-935-8610 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.