What are the Benefits to the Student?
- Develops critical thinking, interpersonal communication and problem solving skills.
- Learn citizenship and social responsibility.
- Stimulates intellectual and leadership development.
- Improve self-confidence by becoming an active citizen in your community.
- Assist with an issue that is affecting their community.
If you are an EMCC student interested in doing an Independent service learning project or part of a club/org getting ready to give back to the community please fill out the Service Learning Project Proposal CLICK HERE. Within 2 business days you will receive a follow up email with next steps.