What are the Benefits to the Student?
- Develops critical thinking, interpersonal communication and problem solving skills.
- Learn citizenship and social responsibility.
- Stimulates intellectual and leadership development.
- Improve self-confidence by becoming an active citizen in your community.
- Assist with an issue that is affecting their community.
- Recognition at the annual Service Learning Celebration and Chancellor's Civic Leadership Medallion (click here for more information)
If you are an EMCC student interested in doing an Independent service learning project or part of a club/org getting ready to give back to the community please fill out the Service Learning Project Proposal CLICK HERE. Within 2 business days you will receive a follow up email with next steps.