What are the Benefits to the Student?
- Develops critical thinking, interpersonal communication and problem solving skills.
- Learn citizenship and social responsibility.
- Stimulates intellectual and leadership development.
- Improve self-confidence by becoming an active citizen in your community.
- Assist with an issue that is affecting their community.
If you are an EMCC student and interested in doing an Independent, Presidents' Scholarship, E2, E3 or Club/Org Service Learning Project please fill out the Service Learning Project Proposal CLICK HERE Please follow the attached Service Learning Student Packet for a detailed list of next steps.