Estrella Mountain Community College offers a variety of rooms to the community at fair market rental rates. Although our own classes and events have first priority, we open conference rooms, classrooms, and external spaces for business type meetings, banquets, business receptions, etc. during normal operating hours after our class schedules have been set. Estrella Mountain Community College is closed on Sundays.
Requests for use of campus facilities for the purpose of holding semester long, or longer, classes at Estrella Mountain Community College for outside entities will be reviewed in the Office of the Vice President of Academic Affairs before any rental agreements will be written.
To request rental of facilities, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Type of meeting you are having
- Number of people expected to attend
- Room layout needs
- Media needs
- Preferred date of event and alternate date
Insurance requirements are very specific. See the link at left for more details.
CATERING FOR YOUR EVENT
Estrella Mountain has a food service provider/caterer on site. Contact Richard Aguirre of Chartwells via email at richard.aguirre@estrellamountain or by phone at (623)935-8254 with questions and to receive a quote. Visit EMCC's Catering page for additional information and menu options.
Please have meeting participants park in unmarked spaces only. Tickets will be issued for parking in carpool, Faculty/Staff, handicapped, or other designated spaces.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE
- Most personal parties, weddings, or celebrations cannot be accommodated.
- There is a 4 hour minimum for most rentals.
- Regularly recurring meetings such as weekly meetings will only be considered on a per-semester basis.
- Saturday Events must end by 3:00 pm.
- No food or drink allowed in classrooms.
- Technology classrooms require advanced training for instructors, account creation, and at least 1 hour of payment for a technician the day of your event during regular hours. Off hours has a minimum 3 hour charge.
- No alcohol is permitted on campus.
- Smoking is not permitted on campus.
- College Public Safety has the right to require additional officers be on duty for your event. Fees may apply when additional officers are needed.