Skip to main content
- Security Magazine - Cybersecurity news, case studies, and strategies.
- The Hacker News - Features the latest cyber security news and in-depth coverage of current and future trends in Infosec and how they are shaping the cyber world.
- Tech News World - A cybersecurity news publisher.
- Threatpost - Threatpost is an independent news site which is a leading source of information about IT and business security for hundreds of thousands of professionals worldwide.
- Wired (cybersecurity) - Wired is a monthly American magazine, published in print and online editions, that focuses on how emerging technologies affect culture, the economy, and politics.
- Security Week - Internet and enterprise security news, insights & analysis.
- Krebs on Security - In-depth security news and investigation.
- IT Security Guru - The IT Security Guru offers a daily news digest of all the best breaking IT security news stories.
- Security Weekly - Security Weekly is the security podcast network for the security community, distributing free podcasts and media since 2005.
- Infosecurity-Magazine - Infosecurity Magazine also provides free educational content featuring: an established webinar channel, whitepaper syndication programs & industry leading virtual conferences all of which are endorsed by all major industry accreditation bodies, making Infosecurity Magazine a key learning resource for industry professionals.
- CSO Online - CSO provides news, analysis and research on security and risk management
- Tripwire (The state of Security) - The State of Security is an award-winning blog featuring the latest news, trends and insights on current information security issues, including risk, compliance, incident detection and vulnerability research.
- Schneier - Bruce Schneier is an internationally renowned security technologist, called a "security guru" by The Economist. He is a public-interest technologist, working at the intersection of security, technology, and people.
- Akamai - The Akamai Blog includes news, insight and perspectives on living and working in a hyperconnected world.
- Naked Security - Naked Security is Sophos’s award-winning threat news room, giving you news, opinion, advice and research on computer security issues and the latest internet threats.
- National Vulnerability database - The National Vulnerabilities Database (NVD) is managed by NIST and contains the most up to date Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVEs) that are used in the public cybersecurity landscape.
- New America – Cybersecurity Initiative - New America is pioneering a new kind of think and action tank: a civic platform that connects a research institute, technology lab, solutions network, media hub and public forum.
- Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) - The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) is the Nation’s risk advisor, working with partners to defend against today’s threats and collaborating to build a more secure and resilient infrastructure for the future.