The Maricopa to ASU Pathways Program (MAPP) has been designed for students who want to start at the community college and plan to complete a bachelor’s degree at ASU. Through this program, you follow a prescribed sequence of course work at a Maricopa Community College that meets the lower-division course requirements for an ASU major. When you complete your MAPP, you will have met the requirements for your associate degree and be on track toward earning your selected bachelor’s degree.
- Guaranteed admission to ASU degree programs when all MAPP requirements are met.
- Cost-effective pathway ensuring all courses transfer and apply to an ASU degree.
- 24/7 Access to electronic tools, including the Pathway Tracker and My ASU to provide clear documentation of your degree progression.
- Access to ASU Transfer Specialist and other pre-enrollment services on-site at the Maricopa Community Colleges.
- Invitations to ASU special college events.
Pathways have been created for ASU’s highest demand degrees. These programs are available through MAPP (these programs pertain to all Maricopa Community Colleges, however, course offerings vary by location)
The MAPP will be part of your academic plan in the student information system. Plan to meet with an advisor at least once a year to check your progress and make sure you are on track.