MAPP MyPath2ASU™ has been designed for students who want to start at the community college and plan to complete a bachelor’s degree at ASU. Through this program, you follow a prescribed sequence of course work at a Maricopa Community College that meets the lower-division course requirements for an ASU major. When you complete your MAPP MyPath2ASU™, you will have met the requirements for your associate degree and be on track toward earning your selected bachelor’s degree.
- Guaranteed admission to ASU degree programs when all MAPP MyPath2ASU™ requirements are met.
- Cost-effective pathway ensuring all courses transfer and apply to an ASU degree.
- 24/7 Access to electronic tools, including the Pathway Tracker and My ASU to provide clear documentation of your degree progression.
- Access to ASU Transfer Specialist and other pre-enrollment services on-site at the Maricopa Community Colleges.
- Invitations to ASU special college events.
MAPP MyPath2ASU™ Resources
Pathways have been created for ASU’s highest demand degrees. These programs are available through MAPP MyPath2ASU™ (these programs pertain to all Maricopa Community Colleges, however, course offerings vary by location)
The MAPP MyPath2ASU™ will be part of your academic plan in the student information system. Plan to meet with an advisor at least once a year to check your progress and make sure you are on track.