Why should I take the career assessments?
Taking the time to learn about yourself is an excellent way to make great career choices. Whether you are a current student taking classes or just figuring out what career path is best for you, assessments can help you explore options based on your interests.
How do I get started?
Sign up for a Pipeline AZ account to quickly see how your passions and skills match with available career pathways, then connect with everything you need to get there.
- Go to https://mcccd.pipelineaz.com/sign_up
- Complete the sign-up form
- Create your account and select ‘Submit’
- Access the online assessment under ‘Find Your Occupation Matches’
- Select ‘Interest Profiler,’ read through the directions and click on ‘Rate the Activities’ to begin
- Once completed, make sure to click on save at the top right hand corner to save to your portfolio
- Click on an area and begin exploring career information
- If interested, there are many other assessments you can also complete in this area
- To access assessments later, go to ePortfolio à Where are the pages… à Sort and Assessment Results
IF YOU ARE NOT A STUDENT:
If you are interested in completing a career assessment, Pipeline AZ is available to anyone who is interested, please follow directions above.
After completion of the assessment, please make an appointment with a career counselor at 623.935.8888 or visit the Welcome Center to schedule the appointment
What happened to Kuder?
Although we no longer offer the Kuder Assessment, you can still access your results if you have made a profile in the past. If you have previously completed the career assessment in the Maricopa Career Planning Website (Kuder), you can access your assessments at http://maricopa.kuder.com. Log in with the username and password that you created upon account creation. If you have forgotten your username and password, please use the Forgot username or password prompt on the website.