EMCC grads see a high rate of return for their educational investment.
An EMCC education rewards you in more ways than one. Our programs help you build the skills employers are looking for, but you’re also more likely to see a boost to your bank account after graduating.
Consider the following:
- An EMCC student who earns an Associate degree will enjoy $417,100 in higher earnings over their total working lifetime.*
- For every dollar students invest in their education at EMCC in the form of out-of-pocket expenses and forgone time and money, they will receive on average of $4.80 in higher future earnings.
Here are average annual salaries by level of education in the state of Arizona:
- Less than High School: $25,900
- High School Diploma: $32,900
- Certificate: $37,100
- Associate’s degree: $42,600
When you choose EMCC, you have a lot to look forward to.
But we also offer a full range of support services to help you while you get your degree. From academic advising and hands-on career opportunities to basic-needs support, our faculty and staff are here to engage with you when you need it most. We want you to succeed, because your success is our success!
*Source: Emsi. (March 2019). The Economic Value of Estrella Mountain Community College Executive Summary. Avondale, AZ: Estrella Mountain Community College.