Math Success serves as the college's core driver for student success in mathematics and is a vital link for students as they prepare for engineering and technical careers.
We have drop-in math tutoring (no appointment necessary) from opening to close for all Math courses offered at EMCC.
To receive tutoring, students check-in with an EMCC student ID or MEID at the front desk, Academic Success Center/Tutoring in Estrella Hall, South.
Other services offered for Math Success:
- Group tutoring sessions
- Computers/math software/printing
- Graphing Calculator for check out (in house only)
- Graphing Calculator lease program
- Assistance with MyMathLab and MOER (formerly MathAS)
- Math video tutorials
- Textbooks for check out (in house only)
- Study strategies and Math printed tutorials
Please check with the Academic Success Center/Tutoring front desk to check-out math resources and/or to complete Calculator Lease Contract.
Contact us at 623-935-8221 for general questions about Math Success.