FACULTY - To submit your - Online/Hybrid or Make-up EXAM(S), CLICK the word "Instructor" located on the left hand side of this page.
STUDENTS - Follow the steps below to make an appointment to take your exam(s):
First - arrangements for taking your exam in the Instructional Testing Center need to be made with your instructor.
Second - To make an APPOINTMENT to take your exam ... Click the word "Student" located on left hand side of this page.
Student - ONLINE/HYBRID Testing
Exam dates and location to take your exam are established by the course instructor and should be located in your course syllabus. No appointment is needed.
Students Procedures - On the day of the EXAM:
- Must bring a valid photo ID with you to the testing location.
- Bring the required supplies necessary to complete the exam (e.g., pencil, calculator, scantron, etc.)
- No electronic devices (e.g., cell phones, tablets, headphones or earbuds, etc.) are allowed, unless permitted by the instructor.
- Allow adequate time to complete the exam.
- No food allowed, except for a closed water container.
- Students cannot leave the room once they have started their exam. If a student leaves the room the exam stops and is considered a final submission.
- No talking while testing is in progress. Please respect others who are taking exams.
- Only proctors and students who are testing are permitted in the exam room, no children allowed.
Exams are administered:
- Monday-Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Fridays: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Closed Saturdays and Sundays