The Instructional Testing Center is located in Estrella Hall South, Room ESTS130.
Operational Hours are:
Monday-Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Fridays: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Closed Saturdays and Sundays
FACULTY-Submit your online or face-to-face make up exam(s) by clicking the word “Instructor” located on the upper left-hand side of this page.
STUDENTS-Follow the steps below to make an appointment for your online or face-to-face make-up exam(s):
For make-up exam(s) students will need contact their instructor to send the exam(s) to the Instructional Testing Center.
Click the word ‘STUDENT” located on the upper left-hand side of this page to make an appointment take your exam.
Student – ONLINE/Face-to-face Testing
Exam dates and location to take your exam are established by the course instructor and should be located in your course syllabus. No appointment is needed.
Students Procedures - On the day of the exam:
- Must bring a valid photo ID with you to the testing location.
- Bring the required supplies necessary to complete the exam (e.g., pencil, calculator, scantron, etc.)
- No electronic devices (e.g., cell phones, tablets, headphones or earbuds, etc.) are allowed unless permitted by the instructor.
- Allow adequate time to complete the exam.
- No food allowed, except for a closed water container.
- Students cannot leave the room once they have started their exam. If a student leaves the room, the exam stops and is considered a final submission.
- No talking while testing is in progress. Please respect others who are taking exams.
- Only proctors and students who are testing are permitted in the exam room. No children allowed.