MAKE-UP Testing: Students who need to make-up a course exam must contact the faculty member first.
- If you have contacted the instructor, please complete and submit the Instructional Makeup Test Request form, located on the left hand side of this page. An email will be sent to you with the date, time and location of the exam.
ONLINE/HYBRID Testing: Exam dates are established by the course instructor.
On the day of the EXAM:
- Bring a photo ID with you to the testing location.
- Bring the required supplies necessary to complete the exam (e.g., scantron, calculator, pencil, etc.)
- Allow enough time to finish the test. For example, if your exam requires 30 minutes to complete, you must arrive one hour prior to closing. Do not arrive 30 or 15 minutes prior to closing, as the exam will not be administered. Likewise, if your exam requires 2 hours to complete, ensure you arrive 2 hours prior to closing.
Exams are administered:
- Monday-Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Fridays: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Exams are not administered one hour prior to closing.
Test Taking Procedures
- Bring a valid picture ID to the testing center.
- Only items identified by the instructor are allowed into the testing area – e.g., calculator, scantron, etc.)
- No food allowed, except for a closed water container.
- Allow adequate time to complete exam. Exams are not be administered one hour prior to closing.
- Students cannot leave the room once they have started their exam. If a student leaves the room, the exam stops and is considered a final submission.
- No talking while testing is in progress.Please respect others who are taking exams.
- Only proctors and students who are testing permitted in the exam room; no children allowed.
- Once exams are complete, exams are returned to the testing technician, who will submit the exam to the instructor.