Spring Semester January 14th - May 18th, 2017
Proctored & Make-Up Test Days and Times:
Monday – Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (Make-up testing by Appointment Only)
Saturday & Sunday - Closed
Location: Estrella Hall North Computer Commons
- For online proctored or make-up exams, Download and complete the Proctored Testing Form using Adobe Acrobat Reader for (fillable method).
- The Proctored Testing Form can be accessed and downloaded from the top right corner of the this web-site under "Forms" or may be picked up at the Estrella Hall North Computer Commons Desk.
- Please follow the appropriate guidelines and procedures provided above under "Forms" for submitting or dropping off your exam.
- Complete all areas of the Proctored Testing Form to ensure the proctor can carry out any specific information indicated for the exam.
- For online testing submission request, the testing administrator will reply to your request by email confirming that the exam has been received and will be processed.
- Student's who need to make-up an exam will need to make an appointment with the Instructional Testing Center by emailing their request to email@example.com . The requested time should correspond with the proctoring days and times listed above. A confirmation email will be sent to the student for their appointment.
- Unfortunately, there is not a "Student Make-up Testing Link" on the college website for students' to access the "student testing guidelines and procedures". Faculty may want to print the student guidelines provided above under forms and give to students who will be testing.
- Please be advised that Make-Up Testing is only for those students who have missed an in-class test. No re-testing is accepted.
- Faculty may pick-up completed exams during normal operational hours: Monday-Thursday 8:00 a.m.- 6:00 p.m., Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. at the Computer Commons Desk, located in Estrella Hall North.
For any assistance, please email the Testing Technician at LearningSupportTesting@estrellamountain.edu