Summer Operational Hours:
May 28th, 2019 - August 1st, 2019
Monday-Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Closed -- Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays
FACULTY - Submit your - Online/Hybrid or Make-up EXAM(S), by clicking the word "Instructor" located on the left hand side of this page.
STUDENTS - Follow the steps below to make an appointment to take your exam(s):
Contact your instructor about sending your exam to the Instructional Testing Center.
Click the word "STUDENT" located on the left hand side of this page to make an APPOINTMENT for your exam.
Student - ONLINE/HYBRID Testing
Exam dates and location to take your exam are established by the course instructor and should be located in your course syllabus. No appointment is needed.
Students Procedures - On the day of the EXAM:
- Must bring a valid photo ID with you to the testing location.
- Bring the required supplies necessary to complete the exam (e.g., pencil, calculator, scantron, etc.)
- No electronic devices (e.g., cell phones, tablets, headphones or earbuds, etc.) are allowed, unless permitted by the instructor.
- Allow adequate time to complete the exam.
- No food allowed, except for a closed water container.
- Students cannot leave the room once they have started their exam. If a student leaves the room the exam stops and is considered a final submission.
- No talking while testing is in progress. Please respect others who are taking exams.
- Only proctors and students who are testing are permitted in the exam room, no children allowed.