TO PREPARE FOR THE PLACEMENT TESTS, SEE THE "RELATED RESOURCES" SECTION (TOP RIGHT)!
YOU CAN ALSO ATTEND OUR FREE MATH PREP CAMP! RSVP BY CLICKING HERE!
EMCC Testing Services provides testing for new and continuing students following the standards and guidelines established by the National College Testing Association. Placement testing is un-timed and is available on a walk-in basis during the regular hours of operation. Students will need to bring their EMCC Student Number (not MEID) and a valid photo ID for all testing services.
Which kind of test is right for you? If you are:
- A new student wanting to enroll in classes at EMCC, take the Placement Test for initial course placement
- Ready to apply for MCCCD's Nursing program, take the HESI- A2
- Want to earn college credit by examination, take the CLEP Exam
- A student with limited English ability, take the English as a Second Language (ESL) Test
If you are taking a class from another college or university and need to take a Proctored Test:
- Have your college email the test & instructions to email@example.com or mail to EMCC Testing, 3000 N. Dysart Rd., Avondale AZ 85392
Call 623-935-8860 to set appointment
If you have a documented disability that requires testing accommodations:
If you need to take a make-up exam or an exam for an online/hybrid course at EMCC:
- Contact Instructional Testing