Pearson VUE and GED Testing
Pearson VUE tests (includes GED)
EMCC Testing Services offers all Pearson VUE tests, including GED tests. To schedule your Pearson VUE or GED test, go online to https://home.pearsonvue.com and type the name of the test you want to take in the search bar. It will guide you through setting up an account with the testing company. You will be able to select EMCC as your preferred testing center, and we will be automatically notified that you have scheduled a Pearson VUE or GED test with us.
GED Testing for candidates under 18 years old
If you are under 18 and want to sign up for the GED test, please set up a free account at https://ged.com/. Then, submit the following documents to the testing office--
- State-issued photo ID with name, date of birth, and signature (such as driver’s license or state ID).
- A withdrawal letter from high school, signed by the school.
- A notarized, signed letter from parent, giving you permission to take the GED test.
The paperwork and ID can be brought in to the Testing Services office in Komatke Hall room KW 103 or emailed to us at email@example.com .
- Prepare for your GED test at https://ged.com
- Contact GED Testing Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 1-877-EXAM-GED (877-392-6433)
- GED transcripts are available through the Arizona Department of Education at https://www.azed.gov/adultedservices/hse-transcript-request