All incoming culinary students are required to attend one orientation session before beginning a program.
We hold this orientation at Regions, EMCC's on-campus restaurant, located in Komatke Hall, Building C (view campus map).
Orientation Dates for Fall 2020
- Wednesday, July 29th, 2020
- Friday, August 14th, 2020
RSVP your attendance to Lisa Vanbendegom at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At orientation, students will have the opportunity to learn more about the program, as well as the uniforms and supplies that are required to participate. Students will also get fitted for uniforms at orientation, so they know which size to purchase.
- The Culinary Studies Institute at EMCC requires that students obtain uniforms and a tool kit before the start of classes.
- Uniforms and knife kits will be available at the College bookstore.
- As participants in the Culinary institute, students are required to obtain a Maricopa County Food Service Worker Certificate before the start of classes.