How To Apply for Aid
In order to apply for federal aid, you must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at https://studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa. Remember you must submit a new application for every new academic year.
To be eligible to apply for financial aid, a student must be:
- U.S. Citizen OR
- U.S. Permanent Resident (with alien registration number) OR
- Eligible non-citizen
- Have a valid social security number
- have a high school diploma or GED (some exceptions may apply)
- Enrolled or plan to be enrolled in college AND
- Be working towards an eligible program of study
FAFSA School Code:
Estrella Mountain Community College - 031563
Please see "FAFSA Tips" When Applying for Student Aid
Want to watch a fun video with information about completing the FAFSA? Check out the following website: Five minute FAFSA video.