Set Up a Payment Plan
Summer 2023: Tuition is due May 22, 2023. After May 22nd, Spring tuition is due daily.
Fall 2023: Tuition is due August 9, 2023. After August 9th, Spring tuition is due daily.
Estrella Mountain Community College is excited to offer an online student tuition payment plan through Nelnet Campus Commerce.
The payment plan is designed to help you budget the cost of your tuition into your monthly expenses. This is not a loan program.
**Do you currently have an active payment plan and need to change a scheduled payment date? Students have the ability to change ONE of their upcoming payment dates.**
For instructions, please review the steps noted in the Change a Payment Schedule Date user guide.
With the Nelnet Campus Commerce Payment Plan you can:
- Select installment plans that are spread over several months, depending on the length of the semester.
- Use Automatic Bank Payment (ACH) option to authorize Nelnet Campus Commerce to process payments from your financial institution.
- Make payments from your checking, savings, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover credit card or via a prepaid debit or credit card.
- Authorized a third party if you would like a guardian/parent or another person to obtain payment plan access/information as it relates to the agreement only.
- Review the payment plan agreement and payment schedule online.
Important Student Tuition Payment Plan Information:
The student must set up a payment plan online through their Student Center.
- A $15.00 down payment is processed immediately from a credit card or bank account
- A *$25.00 non-refundable fee for the payment plan per semester is processed immediately.
- The payment plan must be set up prior to your tuition due date to secure class(es).
- Payments are automatically processed on the 5th of every month
- If the 5th falls on a weekend or holiday, payments will be adjusted
- Refer to the payment schedule online to verify the correct date
- Enrollment in the payment plan must be completed prior to 6:00 pm on the class due date or class(es) may be dropped
- Partial payments made directly to your student account will not protect your class(es). You must follow and complete a payment through the "Set up Payment Plan" link in your Student Center.
If you have any questions, please contact Student Business Services at 623-935-8888, option 2.
Nelnet Campus Commerce Contact Information:
Customer Service: 1-800-609-8056
Student Login: Go to your Student Center.