Student Business Services provides students with several payment options and can answer any questions concerning tuition and fees, payments, or refunds.
Tuition and Fee(s) Due Date:
Summer 2020: April 27, 2020. Payment arrangements must be made on or before April 27, 2020, to secure classes.
Fall 2020: August 3, 2020. Payment arrangements must be made on or before August 3, 2020, to secure classes.
Explore Tuition Payment Options
Financial Aid, Scholarships and Veteran Benefits
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at fafsa.gov.
- Check your Maricopa Email/Message Center regularly for To Do items and updates. Contact the Financial Aid office concerning your eligibility and securing your classes. Visit EMCC Financial Aid for more information.
- If you are receiving a scholarship, contact the Financial Aid office to secure your classes. Visit EMCC Scholarships for more information.
- If you are using VA education benefits, contact the Veterans Services office to secure your classes. Visit EMCC Veterans for more information.
- Sign up for a monthly payment plan to cover your tuition for convenient, low-cost installments. Visit EMCC Payment Plan for more information.
Pay in Full