Student Business Services provides students with several payment options and can answer any questions concerning tuition and fees, payments, or refunds.
Tuition and Fee(s) Due Date
Fall 2020: August 3, 2020. Payment arrangements must be made on or before August 3, 2020, to secure classes.
Explore Tuition Payment Options
Financial Aid (including loans and grants), Scholarships, and Veteran Benefits
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at fafsa.gov.
- Check your Maricopa Email/Message Center regularly for To Do items and updates. Contact the Financial Aid office concerning your eligibility and securing your classes. Visit EMCC Financial Aid for more information.
- If you are receiving a scholarship, contact the Financial Aid office to secure your classes. Visit EMCC Scholarships for more information.
- If you are using VA education benefits, contact the Veterans Services office to secure your classes. Visit EMCC Veterans for more information.
- Sign up for a monthly payment plan to cover your tuition for convenient, low-cost installments. Visit EMCC Payment Plan for more information.
Pay in Full