Student Business Services provides students with several payment options and can answer any questions concerning tuition and fees, payments, or refunds.
Explore Tuition Payment Options
Financial Aid (including loans and grants), Scholarships, and Veteran Benefits
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at fafsa.gov.
- Check your Maricopa Email/Message Center regularly for To Do items and updates. Contact the Financial Aid office concerning your eligibility and securing your classes. Visit EMCC Financial Aid for more information.
- If you are receiving a scholarship, contact the Financial Aid office to secure your classes. Visit EMCC Scholarships for more information.
- If you are using VA education benefits, contact the Veterans Services office to secure your classes. Visit EMCC Veterans for more information.
- Sign up for a monthly payment plan to cover your tuition for convenient, low-cost installments. Visit EMCC Payment Plan for more information.
Pay in Full
- You may pay tuition in full using a Debit/Credit Card or pay by Checking/Savings Account. Submit your payment via your Student Center. Visit Make a Payment for more information.
Tuition and Fee(s) Due Date
Summer 2021: Tuition is due April 26, 2021. After April 26, Summer tuition is due daily.
Fall 2021: Tuition is due August 2, 2021. After August 2, Fall tuition is due daily.
Students pay tuition and fees per semester credit hour according to their Residency Classification. Persons must be domiciled in Arizona for one year (12 full months) and be domiciled in Maricopa County for at least 50 days to qualify as a Maricopa County resident. Tuition and fees are due at the time of registration or by the specified deadline for the class. The $15 registration fee and any associated class fees must be paid by their respective due dates. Visit your online Student Center for charges and due dates.
To see current tuition rates and fees, visit our Tuition and Fees page.